Family Office Solutions provides complete strategic planning, business accounting, document management, and other helpful services to businesses and organizations. As a licensed accounting firm, we deal with a range of issues, serving our clients with integrity and attention to detail. Get in touch with us today to find out more.
Management and Oversight
- Serve as a trusted advisor and point person (to both board members and shareholders) for all every-day (simple and complex) matters that arise.
- Serve as liaison for beneficiaries to trustee and provide oversight for all activities.
- Stay abreast of continuously changing tax laws and make recommendations for modifications as needed.
- Respond to all member requests; act as nexus between unitholders and managers as needed.
- Make recommendations for LLC distributions to members.
- Communicate and coordinate with other service providers.
- Continuously pursue methods to operate with increased efficiency.
- Attend Quarterly Board Meetings
- Communicate with board and officers on a regular basis.
- Serve as a resource to board and family members to locate and assess other service providers, such as trustee, attorney, insurance, and investment providers.
- Manage Lines of Credit
- Coordinate Quarterly Board Meetings
- Prepare Reports for Quarterly Meetings
- Facilitate distribution of all materials to all interested parties.
- Complete all documentation for new investments.
- Complete all documentation for new family investors.
- Provide notifications to all members confirming upcoming distributions to be made Enterprise document management and storage.
- Provide a secure backed-up server environment for all client documents to be housed in an easily retrievable electronic format.
- Investment Support and Operations
- Serve as a proactive member of family team providing synergies and efficiencies in daily environment.
- Provide access to a secure online portal for clients and their external service providers (if requested) to store certain documentation and allow for easy access to shared information from any device.
CIO (Chief Investment Officer) Support Services
- Coordinate Monthly Activity with Investment Managers
- Complete and File Subscription Documents
- Coordinate Money Movement for Investment Activities
- Review and Update Actual Activity to Forecast
- Cash Projections and Management
Accounting Services, Provided in Accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Monthly General Ledger Accounting
- Monthly Account Reconciliations
- Cash flow management, budgeting and forecasting, plus analysis and discussions on a monthly basis, and formal in-person presentations quarterly.
- Bill Payment and Distributions in a Timely Manner
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Investment Transaction Recording and Reconciliation
- Capture and reconciliation of equity and fixed income activity, corporate action activity, and partnership investment activity.
- Establish audit trail for all financial transactions. Work with external auditors as required.
- Prepare and file all required federal, state, city and local returns, extensions and filings as necessary.
- Prepare K-1s, 1099s and 1096s.
- Provide support to individuals regarding tax obligations and work with outside tax preparers if necessary.
- Provide tax-planning recommendations on investments.
- Prepare tax projections on income and expenses and distribute to members.